Inspiring Blog Award
I never ever saw this one coming, as my blogs are just a way for me to express myself and write about my feelings. Being nominated for the Inspiring Blog Award makes me very happy. It is nice to know that my experiences and thoughts can inspire other people. So thank you to Dear Ms. Migraine for nominating me! I am always very inspired by her blogs, because a lot of what she writes applies to my own life, and I can really identify myself with her. So if you haven’t seen her site yet, I urge you to do so, it’s definitely worth your time.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Ok so here are mine:
Seven things about me
- I am scared of almost everything, but always try to get over my fears by facing them.
- My family and friends are everything to me. I would do anything for them.
- I would also do anything for anyone else, even complete strangers if it would help them.
- I watch Disney movies in my bed whenever I’m ill.
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I always try to see the positive side of everything and everyone. Even if there isn’t one.
- When I was young I wanted to become a veterinarian, this didn’t work out because I’m allergic to most animals.
My 15 nominations
- Dear Ms. Migraine
- True Stories of an Urban Barista
- Richard Aliosada Blog
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- The Pensieve
- The New Technologist
- infinity + some + 2
- Jump for Joy! Photo Project
- Word Play
- Duffle’s Souffles
- Posted in: Uncategorized